Monday, February 13, 2012

Tunes of the Week 5 - Heroes of Might and Magic III

One of my favourtie turn based strategies games, Heroes of Might and Magic III was the pinnacle of the Heroes of Might and Magic series in my eyes. The art style, battles, factions to play as were among my favourites and I've played it for many years. What made the game so endearing was the music that was present during the game as well. Every theme that represented each of the factions was great and I liked every one of them, though of course I had some favorites.


Though the series has continued to have sequels, Heroes of Might and Magic III still hasn't been topped, to me this game has become an ageless classic and so has it's music.

The Inferno - faction theme

Fortress - Faction theme

The Tower - Faction Theme


No comments:

Post a Comment