Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Beginning of a new Year

It's the start of a new school year at UOIT and what better time to continue the blog then to do so now. It's now my third year at UOIT's Game Development Program and it's only been a few days since class started and there really isn't all too much happening at the moment except the formation of teams. This means there is quite a bit of time on hand (At least for now) for other things, including to make sure this blog gets a proper start back into the new Year/Semester.

Game Design will be getting frequent updates as it's one of the courses for this semester so it will continue to get the loving treament it did before.

New for this year I am adding the Game Engine section, which will include my hands on experience with Gaming Engines such as Ogre3D, Unity, and other engines. It will also include some breakdowns of games like I usually do and try to decipher some of the engines behind them and such. There will probably be more things to come to this section as well.

I will most likely continue my Tunes of the Week as well since they don't really take too long.

This year I will probably talk more about the development of the Game being made by my group but that won't begin till the groups are actually formed. I'll also probably have a post relating to some of the basics of level design soon as well.

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment